Monday, August 10, 2009

Lauren's Surgery

Handed down by: Jennifer Benson

I woke up today at 5:45 AM to help Lauren and Steve get ready to go to the surgery center. Lauren got up and got dressed, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. Then, they were off, as I stood at the door and watched them go. We figured it was best if I stayed home with Luke and Addie as Steve knows most of the nurses etc. that work at the surgery center.


So I went back to bed, and a couple hours later was woken by a text from Steve. The text said only "Lauren". So of course I panicked a bit, and texted back what?. Turns out he was trying to sent this picture of her, but the picture did not come through. So after my heart rate went back down, I was actually able to go back to sleep.


It is 10:15, and she is still in there. I can't wait until she is done and home!

1 comment: